There’s no better pairing than warm weather and mother nature, and there’s no better time than now to upgrade your car or SUV for a Kia vehicle that’s fully equipped to deal with outdoor travel and recreation. It’s summer, after all, so before you get out and experience the outdoors, check out these new Kia cars for those who love summer travel:
2020 Kia Telluride
The 2020 Kia Telluride is one of the best vehicles for the outdoors, especially if you consider size and cargo room high priorities. This SUV features:
- Seating for up to 8 passengers with enough room for cargo and equipment.
- Available one-touch sliding and folding 2nd-row seats, giving you unparalleled convenience and comfort on any trip, near or far.
- Up to 5,000 pounds of towing capacity in case you need to bring your boat or extra vehicle along with you.
2019 Kia Sorento
The 2019 Kia Sorento is the right choice if performance is more important to you than cargo space, although this vehicle does pretty well in both areas. This SUV features:
- An available 3.3-liter V6 engine capable of up to 290 horsepower at 252 lb.-ft. of torque, which is enough to make any journey a breeze.
- An available DynamaxÔ all-wheel-drive system, which allows you to traverse all terrains with maximum traction and stability.
- A 2018 IIHS Top Safety Pick + when equipped with the optional front crash prevention system and LED headlights. This model is one of the safest vehicles on the market, perfect for preventing your adventures from becoming disasters.
No matter what you choose, the adventure will always be better from inside a Kia vehicle, so test drive one today. We hope to see you soon!